Last modified: February 9, 2023
Mosaic Pharmacy Service, a subsidiary of RxAnte, Inc. (“Company” or “We”), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices regarding your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com or via the contact information listed below.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.mosaicpharmacy.com (our “Website“) and our practices to collect, use, maintain, protect, and disclose that information.
What Information Do We Collect About You & How Do We Collect It?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information you provide to us and information collected through website tools and technology as you navigate through our Website.
Information You Provide to Us.
We actively collect the personal information you provide to us if you access, sign up for or request specific information from us on our Website. The personal information we collect from you may include but is not limited to your name, contact information, email address, telephone number, postal address, company information, city/state location, and time zone information.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and use our Website, we passively collect information, through website tools and technology, about your site visit and usage activities, including, but not limited to: (i) page views; (ii) IP addresses; (iii) operating system, browser type, and version and other data about the equipment used to visit our Website; (iv) patterns of search and browsing our Website; (v) duration on web pages; (vi) log-in/access attempts; and (vii) points of origin. Our Website does not respond to or change behaviors based on receiving a do-not-track signal from visitors. Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Do We Collect Information From Minors?
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under the age of 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at: (844) 233-9086 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Use Your Information?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- For contact purposes, identity verification, and to respond to requests you make;
- To provide you with whitepapers, newsletters, or other information about our products or services that you have requested or signed up to receive;
- For product assessment purposes and to improve our products and services;
- To improve the functionality and user experience of our Website;
- To make inferences about site visitors for the purposes of marketing; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
In addition, if you provide us with your email address or other contact information, we may use it for our own marketing, promotional, and informational purposes, including solicitations, invitations, newsletters, awareness campaigns, and announcements, and we may share it with partners and affiliates for marketing purposes.
Do We Disclose Your Information?
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes we disclose to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of RxAnte’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by RxAnte about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To enforce or apply our Website Terms of Services and other agreements.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of RxAnte, our customers, or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also email us at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website (https://thenai.org/).
Transfer In the Event of Sale Or Change Of Control
Mosaic Pharmacy Service
45999 Center Oak Plaza, Suite 120
Sterling, VA 20166
Or via our toll-free number at (844) 233-9086 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org